Look at this little baby! You'd think she never saw clothes before. But it does remind me that we need to be grateful for the necessities and people who live in far away lands (Idaho) who love us and send us fun things to wear. "Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Kaeley! You are a real life savor; I just seemed to have misplaced my pants moments before this package arrived."
So the moral of the story is: Have a great day, but don't ever forget about your pants.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness...i am so happy that you finally got a blog. trust me it will make things eaiser when sending pictures trying to update ALL the family...i will be a regular...hope all is well. miss you tons...jan
I love this post. She's a funny girl and sooooo cute. I'm glad you have entered the blogging world so it will be easier for us to stay in touch. Welp, see ya later!
Post a Comment