So we're checking in with ya'll! Jake's been to Mountain Man Scout Camp, Allie has been sick, I've got a new baby to grow, and we just got back from an over due trip to Idaho. ...Wait, did I say we were pregnant again?? You bet! So keep on checking in with us and we'll keep you posted. Enjoy
Our Life in Pictures:

This girl is walking pretty well now, and she usually totes her "possy," Tony and Nilla.

Done with harvest (Idaho)

Getting acquainted with the Cat.

Loving the Cat and ...the button that honks the horn.

Family Photo.

At the Newly Renovated Idaho Falls Visitor's Center.
5 comments:
wow. great news! congrats!
congrats on #2...when are you due????luvs and misses...
You were in Idaho and didn't even call?! Just kiddin'. I know how it is to visit and not have time for much else than family. And congratulations on the baby! Fun, fun! I like the pics - Allie is adorable and you look good too. When are you due? Well, see ya later.
awww congratulations nicole :)
That is awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment