I know that is how it goes and loving family members pass around the Cold, but still. COME ON ALREADY! Me with my fuzzy preggo brains forgot to ask if I could have a flu shot at my last appointment. Allie got two flu shots- the second "a booster" because I was pregnant. And she did put up an impressive fight. (At the Doctor's office, too.) But when your dad is a Sick-house (think the bigger they are the harder they fall) and then your mom (and I thought moms weren't supposed to get sick) turns into a big, round, very pregnant Sick-house there's nothing to do but become a full-fledged member of the family Sick-house.
Let's just say this is a rant, and morale is low. I'm pretty sure this poor girl in my tummy is thinking gravity pressure is eight times more than it really is (and yes, I do think of "silly" things like that because of all my coughing, sneezing, blowing, expectorating, etc. etc.)
Anyway, wish us luck! Especially me. I'm not using anything but regular strength Tylonol, dilluted Gatorade, and Vicks Vapo-rub on my feet. Can somebody call the Waa-mbulance for me, and why didn't you do it yesterday?? Waa!
3 comments:
I am so sorry. That does not sound fun at all. I hope you all get feeling better.
Oh, I'm so sad for you! Feel better. All of you.
oh so sad. We are very fortunate that we havnt gotten sick lately, but now we probably will now that i've said this. Hang in there, only about a month and a half left!
Post a Comment