Tuesday, February 10

So It Begins- I know! All my posts lately, I've got babies on the brain!


Well, I'm getting ever closer to my due date. Time to think about names! I think it is really important, and I fret. This is my favorite site right now- check it out. I have a printout of the play-off brackets so we can be organized as we narrow it down...
Anyway, I tell ya, it's a serious "time waster" but fun. There's maps, charts, I've said too much! Wish us luck naming our second princess!
We'll keep you posted when we get to the play-offs...
www.babynamewizard.com

4 comments:

Debra Darling said...

Does blogging count as "rest"? Just checking. I wasn't sure whether you were having a boy or a girl. Allie will love having a sister. When are you due again?

The Becks said...

I didn't know there was an official place you could go to print out brackets. This is how we did it every time with our kids. Picking names has always been somewhat of a tricky task for us. We always narrowed down to 3 names and then waited to try them on to see which one fit them best after they were here. Good luck! Can't wait to see this cute little girl.

Mikelle said...

I had no idea you had a blog. I totally agree, picking names is tough! Although I think girl names would be much easier than boys in my opinion.

tt moreno said...

I am of no help in the naming department, I keep changing my mind and now im getting nervous!