hays said...
her headband pretty much rocks.
lucky for you you have done it all before. your body knows the drill. i'm sure it'll be fast. eric's dad didn't make it to his birth. 3rd baby. his mom had him in record time. i'm not helping. sorry.
i remember that feeling. of not knowing what exactly i had gotten myself into. how could i split my time. somehow - it just worked out. the baby slept and we still played - easier without that big ol belly.
i'm sitting here thinking the same thing again. how am i going to do this?
tt moreno said..
10 days and counting 10 days and counting 10 days and counting.Do not worry Nicole, everything will work out wonderfully, and if it doesn't then you will have a funny story to tell about her birth the rest of her life ;)
Debra Darling said...
I LOVE Allie's room. You've done a wonderful job.
Oh, and about that whole worried about splitting time thing. I was a BASKET-CASE and then Henry came and now I think, "why was I uber-emotional about this whole thing? It's even better now." Good luck. And, wow. You went natural with allie and are you doing it again? Good on you girl!!!!
Shiloh said...
cute cute cute. I think Allie's big girl room is adorable and the pouring milk story, sickeningly cute. If you second is anything like the first, you guys will be on cute over load. Good luck in the coming days.
nicwoo (ME) said...
Thanks, friends!
I get support from your reactions:
First, the headband is a souvenir from the Woodhouse-Argentine RM. :)
I've got backup plans on my backups, so now that I've vented on everyone, I just need to suck it up and let it all happen!
And the rest, I know Allie needs this lil' sis, too. And I can do it. "I can do it!"
Yes, talking to others I have just summarized it in-- the fact that odds are, it will all make for an interesting story.
And thanks about the room! Everything is donated to our home-making cause, hand-me-downs, or extreme clearance/walmart discounts. Our whole house is! I accept the challenge. :D
nicwoo said...
P.S. my birth plan the first time I understand is just a "preference" as things can go differently in the moment. I did not intentionally go with out my lovely epidural... But i did find out what I'm made of. And the fact that I'm entitled to ADRENALINE. ;)
1 comment:
You are in our thoughts and prayers. I hope everything goes well and that Jake will be able to be there for this new special arrival. We can hardly wait to see pictures! Good luck. It will all work out.
Post a Comment