so lovely nicole. and you look great too. :)
i love danielle's eyes and the last picture of allie and her shadow!
Your girls are beautiful!!! The older looks just like Woody!!
Aw! Those are so cute!! You're kids are so adorable!
Thanks :)Just sooo totally totally bummed it was somehow on ISO when we took them.
Adorable girls. Amazing how kids can remind us how wonderful the world is.
Your girls are so darn cute and I love Alli's curls. I am also loving the picture of her playing with her shadow!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
so lovely nicole. and you look great too. :)
i love danielle's eyes and the last picture of allie and her shadow!
Your girls are beautiful!!! The older looks just like Woody!!
Aw! Those are so cute!! You're kids are so adorable!
Thanks :)
Just sooo totally totally bummed it was somehow on ISO when we took them.
Adorable girls. Amazing how kids can remind us how wonderful the world is.
Your girls are so darn cute and I love Alli's curls. I am also loving the picture of her playing with her shadow!
Post a Comment