Danielle's birthday is this coming Monday.
Boy, are we celebrating this Girl!!
We are so glad she has been able to do and be all that has been required of her this past year. She is crawling. Furniture "Cruising."And what a personality! She Loves Peek-a-boo and peaking and squealing to everyone. She holds still, hiding with her hand flatly and firmly behind her head... "Aaaaaoooo!!!!"
Danielle also pretends to talk on the phone. She'll put anything up to her ear and say "O?" including her breakfast chocolate chip pancake. If she talks to you on a real phone- fogettaboutit. She manages to hang up within milliseconds. She loves talking. It makes Jake cringe about a future cellphone bill...someday. We'll be happy to have it. (She talks with everyone but her very-nice-but-unlucky speech therapist.) She is a great communicator all the same and I'm never amiss with her.
She has a laugh for every SINGLE occasion, and pulls out all the stops often and easily enough.
I am raising a giant. Her spirit is a strong one. She's making it. From the first moment, I have been honored by her presence. This woman is helping me be more than I am every single day. She is older and I am wiser (I think).
To the Ultra-Precious Danielle,
Happy Birthday, You Wonderful You!!
Party Pics to come.





3 comments:
I loved this post! She is beautiful! and I'm sure an amazing little girl.
Oh my gosh she is so cute! Seems like you just had her....
i am so happy that camila and her are the same exact age. it makes things so fun! i love the photos you took!
Post a Comment