Tuesday, June 22

Summer: A Form of Flattery

Summer adds a special something to who we are.
For example, I'm flattered when the sun comes out.
And when it supplies me with ingredients.
And there's something special for her in those pretty pink sunglasses. Day or Night. In or Out.
Nothing flatters a summer like wearing bright nail polish. And a bright shirt. And sparkley pants. And the sunlight like the kind that swims in her bright blue eyes.
Yep, even our garden is proving to flatter my ability to grow things (how ever meager that might be).
(These are little spiders that just crouch on top of each other, and then around dusk, destroy and rebuild their web.) I thought they were pretty cool!

Please Enjoy All that Brightens This Summer!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Your girls are so cute! I bet you just have so much fun with them.