Monday, March 14

Cast of Characters

We hope to provide the most riveting in entertainment here at Woody House & Home.
And we proudly present, Danielle out of the hospital again, with a cast on her arm for a very small fracture falling out of a chair.
(So what better way to celebrate than going promptly to a kids fair?)
It's like, she's almost two years old and she's been to the hospital twice. Luckily the cast is on for only three weeks instead of the typical six. (And she's mostly right handed and it's on her left.) Because then she'd have it for her birthday. I'm the mom; I think about all these things.
For her party I was going to do rainbows and animal silhouettes, "It's a Wonderful World" 
 ...My siblings and I never had such trouble.
Further more, she thinks it's pretty cool. She's relieved to have it. She loves pointing to it, showing it with simple satisfaction.
So this life suits her just fine. Me? Oh, I'm trying to take her lead. Don't feel sorry for her. No good. She shows Adaptability in spades and with smiles. I want to be more like that.
Not focusing on problems-- which makes you miss everything else...
Her fine doctor (and basically everyone at the office) and I are getting quite collaborative.
So that's nice.
________________
And sure, we'll start doodling on it in about a week or so.

1 comment:

Christina Rose //floresdelsol said...

yikes! that poor little girl. she looks like she's handling it ok :)