Daddy daughter day. Photos by Jake.
 |
| And I was at a training courtesy of Chief Seattle Council, BSA. |
 |
And they went to the Pacific Science Center. Butterflies beat out airplanes.
Next time you can pick, "Okay, Dad?" |
 |
| Very Bio-Sciencey. These girls touching everything. |
 |
| ...I don't think they knew everything was alive, in a sense? |
 |
Okay, well, the pigs heart was the exception. But they were *invited* to touch.
And both girls have a thing for being "grown up" and donning gloves, etc. |
 |
It was a delight to see I don't give them enough credit. They put this
ambiguous puzzle together, in no time, no prob. |
 |
I think their most creative play was with the purpley-pink wall outside
in which they could see themselves. |
 |
| Big City day, in the fall! |
 |
| Yep, Just fun. |
No comments:
Post a Comment