I'm still recovering from the amazing time we had so here are the pictures that have me still dreaming. As I'm still believing my brains are on vacation!
Tacoma Backstein Fiesta by Photographer Bryndi.
I love this time and place and people who've embraced me.
| The Man Named Royce |
| The Sweets Named Paige |
Cousins are instant friends at Grandma's.
{I could only love this picture more if it were identically me with one of mine.}
Cousin Noelle was truly an excellent sport at having to share with us en yuled surprise. She did so well! We loooved playing with all the Shawver girls. Girls rule here, you know.![]() |
| Sloane, Noelle, Danielle, Allison, Mercedes |
I'm happy to report everything was still cozy when we got Home, our tree was still green and fresh in the "cold storage" that became our house, and reflected about our friends Everywhere. My very best for your goals and aspirations in the New Year. Thanks for sharing your holiday spirit with us, too. I couldn't say enough.








No comments:
Post a Comment