Thursday, June 14

Toddler School Relish

I *had* to take pictures at Infant-Toddler Graduation and the field trip today. Yes indeed, so I had a job to do. So I wouldn't cry. Whew. I'm too pregnant for this. I kid (a little).
 Doesn't help that Danielle was around lovely, generous public school professionals (including a speech therapist, physical therapist, and early childhood specialist). They were happy with Allison there as well. So do you know what this means?
I do, it means this was the last benchmark of Danielle's recovery process. Done she is. Just in time to be a big sister. And grow up with more living to do.
Did I mention how lovely the teachers were? I mean really. So wise, steady and caring for all the students' moms too.
 I hope everyone, no matter age, grade, or accomplishment has a wonderful new phase of life.
 Starting right now. It's called "June-uary" here, I understand.
Then hike to the nearest lookout. And make plans.

3 comments:

Nadia Woodhouse said...

i love allison's painted nails- how cute are both of those girls

Anonymous said...

Nicole, The tears are mine! So wonderful to watch your girls grow and thrive. And a pleasure to work with your family. And I love your blog. Mary

Kristen Brady said...

I think one of my favorite things about preschools is the cutie patootie hats they wear for graduation - SO cute! And YEAH Danielle!