Two: It was for a matter of hours. But I explained to someone that lives here most of my far and away relatives are in farming, cattle, or trucking so nothing personal. Time is always of the essence or otherwise stated as No Time Off. So let's ride!
I think they got a good experience. The first time ferry ride is always the best part. And we took them on a dock that harbors tall ships and wildlife.
And we showed them around town (not driving much for good reason). It was embarrassingly cold. Only one hike to the top of the pier. Much easier to do at sea level.
They picked up a huge cooler of oysters for a party my cousin was having and headed home! In a matter of hours. Whew! (I said that already.)
Where's Danielle? ...Oh!
We sure loved having them stay and the little girls had so much fun. What they say about kid cousins being insta-friends is so true.







No comments:
Post a Comment