Sunday, June 29

There's a Beast (at the Park)



Well, I have a confession. Sometimes we call Allison "The Beast." I know, I know. How could she possibly, in all her glorious cutefulness be any kind of beast? Well, we are her parents and we can do what ever we want. That's why.
Allison is inspiring. She is always trying hard to be and learn and grow and do. "The Beast" comes in when she is teething, or frustrated or due for a nap. Simple enough, no reflection on her. We like to (all together or while Jake is at work) go to Dream Park a block our house that has a great playground. Allie loves to swing and go down one of the bigger-kid slides with a little help and all the while doing her thing making eye contact at other parents and kids calling them 'baby' and waving. She is a 'dream' at the park, and it will cure the 'beasties' any day!

No comments: