Monday, October 13

Special Post: Our Little "Lime"

The classic ultrasound photo (baby's head on the right, rump on the left)! I am 13 weeks along so that means I'm due April 17th, which is near our wedding anniversary. I think it is a boy since I'm not as sick as before (though still sick!), but Jake is sure that he wants all girls! So we will see in the coming months. --We are those kind of people who need to know gender before delivery.
We have the latest and greatest in medical care and except for the baby moving during this photo shoot, we were able to see quite a bit of our newest family member. We really like the care here, mostly because professionals are pretty natural and knowledgeable, we are not too far away from the big city just in case, and for a rural area, we have great access to the latest and greatest technology (mostly for the large elderly population in retirement).
So for now, we include 'Little Lime' in our prayers until he or she grows big enough to be called 'Little Apple.' I use a site called Babycenter.com to check in about all those fun little things to think about! I hope this post answers your welcome questions as well.
Thanks for your support!! Keep us in your prayers.
Love, the Woody's

2 comments:

Jonny and Kara said...

Congrats!! We're due a week after you are! So fun!

Brandon and Emily said...

Cute little Lime. I think those updates from babycenter.com! We are so excited to meet the little one.