Monday, October 13

A Report on the Crab Festival

("Working up our appetites" at Crecent lake before joining the festival. This is Allison, who found her echo on the peaceful warm October morn.)
Views from the table
Typical "views" at a venue ;)
We finally were home to go to the Crab Festival this year! It was yummy, and the busiest we'd ever seen our town. So we had a great time with Bryn and her friend. Jake did a good job not eating too much crab (he has a slight anaphylactic reaction) and we had big ribs, roasted corn on the cob, and CrAB so fresh, you didn't need butter! YUm. Jake also had a plate of steamed clams and oysters (which is where I draw the line). See ya next year!

4 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

Crab festival, that sounds fun! Let us know when it is next year. I love the venue "wiews" We see some of those around here too.

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

Hey Nicole, Congratulations on the little one on the way, and your little girl is adorable I love the little bum crack picture.

Michelle Hepworth said...

Hey thanks for commenting on my blog! Congrats on baby #2! That's exciting! April is a good month to have a baby! It is so good to see you! You look awesome!

Mindy said...

Hey Nicole! I have been meaning to write back for so long but kept forgetting! Your family is so cute and congrats on the second one. That is so exciting. My husband is from Silverdale Washington, I love it there and hope someday we live there. Until then we will be living around the world. It was great hearing from you. Please keep in contact!