Tuesday, January 20

(sing) "I Adore Being a Girl!"

So I have this girl named AllieCat: she's cool, she's cute, she's sweet. She also, loves Cars, computers, and Daddy's tools. But naturally, she's all girl, I assure you. How do I know this?
Well, because she is starting a new and fashionable trend--one that everyone's going to be doing after this lil' spark catches on....(she knows women OWN multitasking, it's brilliant.)

Dental Hygiene is very important and fundamental in a girl's routine each morning:
So is doing something to your hair:
Wa-Pow!! That's star-power, baby! This is a daily thing for her, so you'd better get on this one A-sap :)
For the mom-record, I know this is no biggie, but just something she's currently hooked about. Welp, one less thing I have to do to help her get ready! When wet, that mop of hers just curls right up. Gorgeous!

No comments: