Monday, October 19

Celebrating Today!

Happy Six Months, Dearest Danielle!
I've actually been celebrating every single day in her presence, and that is the truth.

(Restful Afternoon Nap)
WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Jonny and Kara said...

She is so precious! Glad she's doing good!

Brian & Stephanie Gates said...

there's nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!

Michelle Hepworth said...

Oh man Nicole! Bless your heart. I just barely got through your story. You would think with all the nursing I do I would be able to sit and read. But with 2 other kids I sit and shout orders to stop fighting! Your poor baby. I am glad they came up with a diagnosis and a solution. She looks sweet as ever and I am so glad she is doing ok. I hope you are doing good too!
P.S. Can you believe it has been like 7 years since we were roommates. I have a story for you. I will write you a message on facebook.

tt moreno said...

6 months flys by huh. she is so precious. literally.

tt moreno said...

ha i just saw kara said the same thing.