I didn't make it to church on time. Oops. But there are many factors that are involved; I cannot delve into them all in a single post.
But park your holiday honeybuns in front of the tree like my girls do, because here is the unfolding of a Christmas story, involving an elf and generosity of spirit.
An Adaptation by Mom.
As told to Dad.

AFTER church.
*******
"Hummm Mom's muttering quietly in the bathroom because she can't get her coxtxants (contacts) in."

"I will be unyielding. I will use my skills as a Girl-wonder Stylist to help us get ready! For it is such that DanieowSisser (Danielle-sister) cannot get ready by herself. And she is just sitting here. So ready, I'm sure, for an up-do."

"TaaDaa! Mom, let's go to church now, OKAY?!!!!?" [Danielle continues to Smile and play.]

"*Sigh* Let's watch a peaceful, fluffy snowfall while Mom puts our dresses in the dryer...."

"God Bless Us, Every One."
No comments:
Post a Comment