Monday, February 8

It Is What It Is

Sun is shining,
Greens are budding,
Frogs are starting out small,
Yet, inside still, what's happening greatest of all,
Baby girls thriving,
Tinkering, practicing laughing,
Fiddling, more specifically: Cute,
God has given me lovely routine days,
And I feel blessed to live with the Loot!

5 comments:

Scott said...

I am glad your cute family is doing so well!

JCLS said...

Jealous! I wish something was sprouting here......I am longing for spring! Your little girls are dolls!

Michelle Hepworth said...

I did hear that the weather has been really nice there!! It is dang cold here, of course!! It looks like you have tons of fun with your girls! oh and by the way, I am going to find that picture for you some day! it is in storage!

tt moreno said...

wow! I can believe there is some spuds sprouting!

i love allie's painting ;)

The Becks said...

Can I say amen to the part about being blessed with children? I am wondering what spring would be like around here... I don't know that it will ever come! We are still burried in snow. By the way, you are getting to be quite the photographer. Cuddos on that.