Yes, there's the stress, the obligation, the payments, the appointments, the pace, the lack of time; there's going to be no denying on my part and I know you can relate. That being said, I have a musing for today, inspired by the changing of the seasons (what thing better?):
~kissing
4 comments:
I love that photo of dani eating HILARIOUS!!!! and are the iris really blooming there?? !!!!
yes. though those might have an extra zest for life-- I got them (minis) at clearance last winter as they were bulbs two springs ago and on sale the fall before that!! I was going to plant something else, and now here they are. in a spot, broken pot, little sun. I love them. And so do those pesky little frogs.
You're so gorgeous!! And so are your cute kids! I love your posts. They always make me feel happy inside! :)
Golly, Thanks!! Same to you, of course. <3
Post a Comment