Monday, August 9

Hey Baby It's Cold Outside

Photo Title: "Broccoli en Rain"
This season has been a good one, but we got to spend only one whole day in a typical hot summer together. Only one day that I felt like I was breathing through a nice warm wet towel, it was so hot and humid. Darn.
It's chilly, but my sunflowers are keeping their chin up.
"Good for them."
On that day, we U-picked Greysmarsh Berry Farm,
Trolled Port Williams Beach,
Enjoyed my favorite snack: Caprese.
I'm on a roll at this point;  a shower for a baby to be named Isaiah;
"Summer" is so right.
Clearly, we broke out the kiddie pool.
Aren't they charming?
I even got shmeared by a duck. But I didn't care. It was sunny. Hot.

I think twilight tourists sent out rainy, cold vibes around here. There, I said it.
--The End--

4 comments:

tt moreno said...

that photo of ally is beautiful! i love when you make it larger you can see your reflection in her light eyes.

your girls are both beautiful!

Brandon and Emily said...

I love the photos of the girls in the kiddie pool. Especially Allie's eyes. What a knockout!

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog. You either are a fantastic blogger or you guys lead hilarious lives. Possibly both.

themadsenmadhouse.blogspot.com

Mindy said...

What fun! Your kids are adorable. Makes me excited for when Carter gets older and can go swimming in a kiddie pool. :)