When you're a hobbyist picture-taker of sorts
there's something of an honor
when an exciting young person
asks you
to take her senior pictures.
And we had a really nice time.
It was natural and fun. She's gorgeous.
And I've realized I'm not too shy around her.
(Something I've developed the past few years: Real Shyness. In fact I stutter around new people sometimes. It's annoying. But not permanent.)
Proving I can count on change where ever.
We're always going out and doing; are we not?
Embarking continually on simple and beautiful journeys.
And this burgeoning--and striking-- young woman is about to take another step, herself.
Warmest Congrats!
P.S. I barter in babysitting hours and coconut cupcakes.





5 comments:
So cool!! The pics look awesome!
You did such an amazing job with her pictures Nicole. She's such a beautiful girl and you really caught that. Perfect.
p.s. my Shyness is terrible too, so know you're not the only one. But i think you do wonderful getting past it
You are really talented! They look great!
Job well done! Super cute girl & super cute pics! Oh, and don't worry, I have the same stuttering problem!
These are awesome! I'm sure Alynn loves them too! Great job!
Post a Comment