Drum roll, please.
--you see that title photo right above here?
With the buds on the branches. Ya.
Guess what, those rose bushes are dead.
The season begins as I officially proclaim, "Gardening is an Experiment!"
It is the sounding caveat-phrase that I can heap all my dead plants into, brush my hands of it, and walk away with a theory.
I have no idea what I did or didn't do right or wrong with "those of the rose."
They were like that when I got back from vacation. So I'm assuming the weather dipped low and long enough...
But coming back to Wood House & Home, I surely did know there would be other things in Unrest.
Crashing their symbols and marching onward.
And so begins our time outside.
Our unfurled banner is the Blue Blanket: the rhythm to our picnics,
cuddletime, and
playful sneakiness.
It's always outside, starting now.
My version of roses this year (hostas). Bravo!
I immerse myself in the prospect of surrounding myself with moments like these.
Absolutely, I consider these blue-eyed lovelies as part of my band:
No tune without The Good Sisters.
And I hope they know they're Students right along side me
and come up with pretty good warm weather compositions of their own.

















No comments:
Post a Comment