All that's done is in fun. Well, it feels like a luxury really,
a feast plated-up on necessity, at our house. Like a little Norwegian feline chalet. Free materials. And I don't know how he does it. As the weather dips, the kittens need to take up more permanent residence. Fun right?
Over here, are some of the bouquets I have made thus far with my neighbor's flowers. (With their insistence, of course.)
Thrown together for church, school teachers, friends, mi boudoir, dining table, lady's luncheon and broadcast, you get the idea. It is for the taking, so I simply must.
Don't get me started on the food so fun.
![]() |
| cookiesandcups.com |
You get the idea.
Go enjoy being compelled. Change it up, it's fun.
![]() |
| Al and Dan's "Taco Balls" |








2 comments:
Those flower arrangements are gorgeous...great job! And those taco balls looks delicious, haha!
gorgeous nicole!! you are a natural
Post a Comment