Monday, September 19

You Know You Do It Too

I have a menagerie of pictures I'm proud of on my cell phone. I don't think anything can beat the convenience of that tiny lens in a fleeting moment. So here, take a journey with me, lets stroll down a fresh avenue of memories.
The spells of serene,
"Comfy" Allison
The fun of festivities,
Sequim Lavender Festival
The accomplishments,
Island Park Retreat
Library Reading Rewards 
The dreaming,
Cal Ranch, Blackfoot
Lowe's with Friends, Pocatello 
and the innocent scheming.
No comment
Not to mention the tickling sense of discovery,
Lophocampa maculata
The pose of potential,
Grandma's school room
and I know it is just a cell phone camera but I must try to capture it. I must.
Olympic Discovery Trail
I want to remember the voices, the silliness, the action, too! I've been taking a plethora of mini video clips. I'm not really picky when it comes to devices, but I've just decided with insistence I will always have a phone that can record. (It's for my job you see.)


Can I get an "Amen?"

4 comments:

Andrea @ strawberry-chic said...

These are too much fun! My favorite is the never ending "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam" I can't get enough of it :)

JCLS said...

Oh. My. Gosh. So adorable. I keep trying to get Lila to sing those songs with me but she just decides to dance in circles instead. :)

Kiera said...

I love technology for this reason! I love the pictures and sweet video! I can tell you are an amazing mom!

Vanessa Amundson said...

My heart swells when I visit your blog. It brings tears to my eyes. I'm not sure why I'm so ever loving emotional today, but I love you and your family. The way you express yourself is refreshing and uplifting and I am so grateful for you <3 all my love