You guys are so cute all bundled up! Could you send some of that snow this way, all we are getting is rain.
Fun!!! It looks like a winter wonderland.....your girls are TOO cute and I love that their daddy plays with them in the snow. Precious. You look great...and I TOTALLY love the Blacker's hat! :)
Lookin good Woodhouse family :) Jake. . . that big bear snow suit brings back memories!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You guys are so cute all bundled up! Could you send some of that snow this way, all we are getting is rain.
Fun!!! It looks like a winter wonderland.....your girls are TOO cute and I love that their daddy plays with them in the snow. Precious. You look great...and I TOTALLY love the Blacker's hat! :)
Lookin good Woodhouse family :) Jake. . . that big bear snow suit brings back memories!
Post a Comment