Christmas is in the air- and the generosity to prove it! Jake's coworker knitted this hat for Allison and he's never met her! Though this picture is getting passed around the office because she's a cutie and looks very festive indeed in her hand-made headgear. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and think it unfortunate that more isn't shared with anticipation, but merchants need to get at the next big thing, and I'm seeing it everywhere. Plus, I think Thanksgiving is a private holiday, rightly spent with family-- and that's what we'll do. ...Then look out! 'Cause I am sharing the love at Christmas, a holiday more special because I think I like being pregnant during, very much. It seems more people with the spirit of the holiday being generous, congenial, etc are sharing the happiness I feel with anticipation of a new little day of celebration in the coming months... :) It is all getting closer. I'm volunteering to be in charge of some mashed potatoes!
Sunday, November 9
Getting Closer (-don't get too mad I'm mentioning it!)
Christmas is in the air- and the generosity to prove it! Jake's coworker knitted this hat for Allison and he's never met her! Though this picture is getting passed around the office because she's a cutie and looks very festive indeed in her hand-made headgear. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and think it unfortunate that more isn't shared with anticipation, but merchants need to get at the next big thing, and I'm seeing it everywhere. Plus, I think Thanksgiving is a private holiday, rightly spent with family-- and that's what we'll do. ...Then look out! 'Cause I am sharing the love at Christmas, a holiday more special because I think I like being pregnant during, very much. It seems more people with the spirit of the holiday being generous, congenial, etc are sharing the happiness I feel with anticipation of a new little day of celebration in the coming months... :) It is all getting closer. I'm volunteering to be in charge of some mashed potatoes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment