Monday, November 17

Baby's Day Out

Doesn't she look like a circa 40's baby vacationing in Maine? This preview of her (very belated) 21 month pictures.
We were-- well I was-- supposed to paint our bathroom Saturday, but it was the nicest day we'd had in weeks, that we could spend together! So family time it was. Calm, Crisp, but warm--even by the water. There's no pictures, because it seems we couldn't help but make spur-of-the-moment fun from one favorite Peninsula place to the next! And true to form, Allie and Jake explored, got dirty, and had fun at the Park and Marine Life Sanctuary, Salt Creek. We then had delicious "Logger" Burgers, came home and as the sun set (at 4pm), we all took naps! A great day. ...Now I paint.


3 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh so Cute!

JCLS said...

She is adorable!

The Becks said...

Oh... it looks so pretty there. Your little girl is just gorgeous. She has the prettiest great big eyes!
By the way- I found my background at none other than thecutestblogontheblock (you know the place... yours is from there) I just remove the tag on it. I can't wait to see if maybe Christmas soon graces your blog.