I won't
bring mashed potatoes after all, because
Thanksgiving is at my house this year!! There are many masters of cookery in my family and my husband's and I'm not included as far as talent and instinct goes. But Thankfully, Jake will be in charge of the turkey, deep frying or Dutch oven. My potatoes are here, we brought back 200 lbs from Idaho last month.
And, of course, there is that thing about the house: working on it (bathroom near completion)! But enjoy what we've accomplished thus far-- we do!

The dark days, many unexpecteds including a new sub floor, layers of cabinet paint and plumbing issues (ie moving the dishwasher over SiX feet- thanks Jake!

Most finishes I bought on Ebay. That was the only way I was helpful! And painting plus little things.
Drum roll please: Done Kitchen and our Conquering Hero!


A few decorations too...

Plus under cabinet lighting... I think we're nutty for it, go figure!

And thermal curtains for our huge patio door (walmart)
4 comments:
we are also hosting this year. agh!
it looks great!
cute house...did you get my email about haizer? know that i love you all to death and miss my one good friend...luvs
I bet that is such a relief to have done. It looks cute and all ready for some fun Thanksgiving cooking!
Oh wow... what an undertaking! Great job Jake. Nicole, I am sure you had a lot to do with it. You were the interior designer right? It looks awesome. And what better way to celebrate than having a bunch of family and friends over for Thanksgiving dinner.
Post a Comment