
Allie Cat and Grampa Claus (Jake's dad at their ward Christmas party) And yes, she was still scared; this is the bravest she got.

Tacoma Snow from Pre's Grad (see next post below)... We've all gotten several more inches since then! And C-c-cold! Who would have thought??

Getting me through the long dark nights: My salmon pink poinsettia and other needed poinsettia gifts.
2 comments:
Love your Poinsettias. And I love the pic of Allie and Santa. A Santa Clause came up to Sophie to wish her a Merry Christmas. She loved it from a distance, but the second he got too close she clinched down harder on my arm.
Nicole! My dad did do that!! That's funny. Are you coming to Idaho for Christmas or are you staying in washington? I would like to see you when you come up here next. We need to get together. I noticed some of your pics with Katie. How and were is she at these days?
Post a Comment