Thursday, December 11

Lights Out! Humbug!!!

Jake and I have been consoling ourselves with one pact as we've been knee deep in DIY remodeling the past eight months and that is this: we will do the inside of our home this year, next year, the outside (yard, paint, restaining the decks, etc.) We have reminded ourselves and found peace in the tornadoes that seemed to be making up the mid-project bathroom... And other places.
Congradulations should be in order because we are so burned out! and sticking to this agreement with great adhearance. The only sacrifice is there will be no Christmas lights adorning our house this year. No, not one. Dissapointing yes. But now you know the circumstance. So I will share with you the Griswold House---and know that we love Christmas here at Woody House & Home, though not showing it in 25,000 dazzling twinkle lights!! The message: Humbug, AND God Bless Us, Every One :)

1 comment:

The Becks said...

I expect to see pics of your house next Christmas looking just as lit up as the Grizwald's!