We had Thanksgiving at our house this year so Jake was in charge of the turkey. The past several years I've eaten many fried turkeys as it is the moistest (and easiest) way to cook. But move over, because we have found something WAY MOISTER, AND TASTIER, AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT! He did it in the Dutch Oven: Honey Clove Turkey >loud applause< the bestest turkey ever. I will guarantee it! I hope he makes it again for Christmas, and more people can experience it.
On a personal update, most people we know even the missionaries forgot I was expecting-- that is until last Sunday.. Then BOOM, I have had growing pains like "Hum, I think I am showing now..." But in a huge way. (Not good timing for Turkey day. I couldn't even finish my measly plate and I'm eating about six very small meals a day, now. Lots of tums.) And exercising consists of stretching. Then I'm spent! So that is me in a very protrusion-ary nutshell. I'm just perplexed, that's all...
1 comment:
What's up! So I really wanna know how you did the turkey in the dutch oven. I was cravy turkey today and bought one at winco! And it is chillin in my fridge! What did he put in the dutch oven? When do you find out what you are having?
Post a Comment