Jake took a picture of my baby tummy one week ago. Let me explain:
Second, I know my clothes are not femininely cute, but rather baggy. --And wearing my sneakers that I can just slip on/stomp into! I've pretty much only been wearing the most comfy preggo jeans. They are applied by holding them as low as I can bend and by the tips of my fingers in scissor form- then of course, I just throw my leg up and in with a bit of momentum. I'd forgotten all about that with the first pregnancy. The every day things are full of quirks, I tell ya, besides the woman herself!
I'm also down to mostly big tee shirts, which means the ones you get as Souvenirs (you know it's true!). I'm amazed I can get myself dressed, alright?
So Third, Don't I sound like I'm ready, folks?
--Any other votes or comments for names are welcome (three posts down) 'cause....
THE CLOCK IS TICKIN' on this tummy of mine!
I went to the clinic yesterday, and they confirmed I'm actually starting the process, so Wow! That also means my premonitions about being a little early might be right.
4 comments:
I do not think you look big enough to be done! You look really good! Why is it that everyone else looks so cute pregnant?? But I'm excited for you to be so close!
You look beautiful. Tired or not, you are justified and can blame it on whatever you want. Pregnant women are always right. We are so excited to meet the new babe. Hope you are feeling well.
Wahoo! I knew you were getting close! I'll keep checking your blog so I can see some cute baby pics! congrats. Hope all goes well.
what? you better not go early because then I will be in agony waiting for mine!!! I can totally relate with the comfy prego clothes. thats all I wear now. most of them dont even fit anymore. keep the blog posted with your progress!
Post a Comment