Wednesday, May 27

The Hallmark of Someone New

I will continue to marvel at the fact that of all the goings-ons of the world-- business, politics, social climbs and vices-- I will never be more grateful that there's no Red Tape when it comes to adding Whole New wonderful, better-than-anything members to your Family. Life, and those who live are crux to one's soul.
The past, present and future thinking of family turns my heart, anyway. But, don't you agree? And it seems no one understands that better than family and especially when we're all together.

So I can truly find it fitting that since, within days, we all came together for Danielle's blessing and honored Memorial Day, I can share both unitedly.

It's all-together Family.





Beautiful.

...speaking of Life, can someone with experience let me know how to keep my two year old from waking up my newborn from every nap?? Life is this girl's oyster...

3 comments:

JCLS said...

I totally agree with you about family....they are the best!

Jonny and Kara said...

Your girls are SO cute! I love the pic of both of them in their white dresses. That's so much fun! And you look so good!

tt moreno said...

I enjoy this post and agree family is wonderful. Please tell me if you find out the secret to keeping Allie from waking nellie!