Monday, June 15

"Elle" Morning Photoshoot

The lovely Danielle, that is.
She's due for a post, but I've just been trying to get her trademark ear-to-ear, lit-eyed, sharply genuine, yet soft and gummy grin in pictures.
She's actually an excellent smiler. Those smiles show up often and easily. ...To people, not cameras. Cameras don't have reciprocating kindly faces nor soft, pleasant voices.
Nonetheless, I did get a few versions of her multi-faceted loveliness for my photo spread today, so I present Danielle- two marvelous months old!

First thing in the morning. Angelic. And before her second or third onesie change for the day...

"You're going to take a million pictures of me? Well, alright, I guess..."

Full body shot (Growing, huh?!)

"How's this?"

mid-sneeze.[out take]

"Oh, btw mom, thanks for staying up with me most of last night. I forgive you for eating so much chocolate." (That was a direct quote.)

"Mom? Are you still behind that flashing thing?"

"Good. 'Cause maybe I think I'm done now."
And that's a wrap!
Special thanks to:
Editor at large. Because she really does oversee everything around here.

-Final Note from the House Photographer:Pardon all the adjectives and similar photos in this publication, surely it was to be expected!
*Be still my heart.* (One more)

5 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

Danielle is getting so big. Even since Memorial Day. But as long as she will still cuddle up to me when she naps, I am okay. What a beauty.

Michelle Hepworth said...

Elle is adorable. I think she is precious!

Jonny and Kara said...

Oh she is just so cute! And I love that you call her 'Elle'. That's so adorable!

Mindy said...

What a cutie! She has grown a lot. Why do babies have to do that? Hopefully I get one that stays a baby her whole life! Or him I guess. Also I love the captions, I am sure that is exactly what she was thinking. :)

tt moreno said...

wow, that is a huge smile. so sweet!