And these are my two favorite pictures of them
from this magical time we call summer.
Allie's is in the heat of the day after the fourth application of sunscreen or "scumscream" as it is called, playing in the pool at a good friend's house. Can you see why I like it?

This woman makes me laugh because she is so wonderful and cry because she is just so wonderful. Her eye is stretched out behind the goggles. She is not complicating an otherwise good time by dwelling on the unfavorables.
She is just living.
And living well don't you think?
I think the hair can attest to that.
De's picture was taken on a nice and quiet and cooling evening while we all watched our vegetable garden enliven with water from the sprinkler. This woman has got integrity. I love it because that face makes me want to be more pure, too. Just like she is.
Allison is agreeable, Danielle is congenial. And I am very very lucky.
2 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I love that Allie calls it "scumscream". Aren't kids so funny?
I want to eat them.
Post a Comment