Friday, October 9

Normalcy

Just our first day home- NG tube and infant physical therapy "trained."
Crackin' Peanuts.
A pot of Tortellini Soup nearly ready.
And the leaves changed while we were gone, but we'll make up for it.

4 comments:

tt moreno said...

welcome home! get outside and smell the autumn before its gone

The Hudsons said...

We are soo excited to hear that Danielle is home and feeling better! Us Rexburgians are always getting the family news last!

Shiloh said...

holy hell nicole! What an ordeal. I hope the little lady is doing better. Don't you hate when babies are sick and they can't tell you what is wrong. It breaks my heart. I am glad you are home again.

The Becks said...

Wow... it has taken me a few visits to get through your first post. What an inspiration you have been in this whole ordeal. We are so glad to see that everything is looking good now with Danielle. We hope and pray she will continue to follow the same path and heal as completely as possible. I bet Allie and Jake are so happy to have you home. It is wonderful that everyone has been able to come together to help you through this hard time. Just know that I am sending up more prayers for a full recovery! So glad things are going well now.