So, I take a lot of pictures that never make it to the internet. (A real shame, right?) You miss a lot that goes on at our house. You are even missing noteworthy coinages like, "Oh My CRAP!!!" and boisterous renditions of "Pants on the Ground."
In any case, I'm choosing to not let things go to waste and memorialize the following:
Ever had a time when you want your photo subject to look at you and smile while she is being so dainty in dress-up, but instead, you end up causing a riot...? T minus 3...2...1...
We have times where I don't want anyone to look or pose and they just totally want to look. Right at me! Instead of Play-Dough using Mr. Potato head parts and Handy Manny tools, no less? Sheesh.
Or this one, which I thought was pretty cute, however, since I was photographer and not a good mom at the moment, she proceeded to fall out with a bump before I could look up and lunge at her....Sometimes, I get just plain too-close while on photo safari.
--------------------------------------------------------------
This just made me wonder.................. ...... . . . . . . . . . . .. . .
...........and I'm sure you're wondering, but--no, I can't even say that the sculptor was reenacting her Gorgeous mother doing her ten-thousandth push up for the day...)
If you haven't clicked away from the site yet, check out this oddity.
While Lil' sisser was napping, I actually dozed on the couch while Big sis watched a movie. I think she said she wanted an orange at some point.
I told her to help herself.
She proceeded to carve at it like--WAIT, WHAT??
I attempt to cook. I'll talk about that later.
But granola gets just a little bit harder when you are trying to hold really still with a measuring cup in one hand and a camera in the other with your head kinked sideways and you are squinting through the little eye piece, and no one will help you and when your digital image shows up after you give in exhale, a big squishy, giant hand has magically appeared. Right there. In your photo. Pinching stuff. You see it? You see that? Well the person standing next to me at the time said he couldn't see it.
YEP.
Sometimes, the Woody's really know how to keep it real.
Sorry, Babe. It might be funnier later.




2 comments:
I love how you keep it real. I have a ton of photos that never make it on to the blog. But they usually don't have as good of stories behind them.
ahh mommyhood! love this post!
Post a Comment