Monday, May 17

And We're Off!

So, Sunday morning I JUMPED out of bed, realizing I have been putting off watering my garden for two weeks.
Ya,
I know.
While I was out there, our nice back-fence neighbors caught me in my p.j.'s.
I was just clomping around in my cute waders, running, yanking, hosing everything down before I dove back inside and got things ready for church. But those neighbors always make me smile and they always give us something. They're retired.
This time, it was three Astilbe plants.
They also made note that they hadn't "seen us out" in a while.
I looked around at our disheveled back yard and replied, "Ya. Sorry you have to look at our yard."

Has it been a busy couple of months for you? It seems like everyone is holding their breath and running to summer. We get some down time- yes, but all the fun programs, events, meetings, and cub scout day camp deadlines--Oh My! Pinewood Derby is always a hit, too.
.. let's just say I'm ready for a weekend with friends.

3 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

We are looking forward to the weekend too. It's only Monday and I don't think Friday can come soon enough.

nicwoo said...

I know!! WoHoo :)
But, on top of it, we are sick right now. I don't know if Jake mentioned that. I don't want to get you sick, AT ALL. (keep you posted)

The Becks said...

My unfortunate neighbors get to see that side of me WAY too often. Ha ha. You are one busy lady!