Monday, December 8

The News We've Been Waiting For

"Gosh I gotta get ready, there's probably a lot of paperwork to be done..."

"Will need to practice Stroller-riding and going out..."
"Maybe some 'nesting' and fixing things with Mom and Dad..."
"And make sure the toys are warmed up!"
Mom, Dad, and Allie are getting ready for:

AND WE'RE SOOOO VERY HAPPY!!!!!!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

I know I don't have to tell you that girls are the best. Twice the fun. Congrats!

Brandon and Emily said...

We are so excited for another little girl. Allie is going to be a great sister! Are you guys going to be around during Christmas?

tt moreno said...

yesssss!!!!!!!! A girl! Maybe they will be born on the same day who knows. Congratulations!

Shiloh said...

Two girls!!!! I love it! Congratulations. Woody is going to have his hands full once those girls get older. If they look anything like their mother, he will have to fight off all the boys that line up at your door.

Jonny and Kara said...

Congrats!! That's so fun and Allie looks like she's gonna be a good helper! Our ultrasound is Friday and I'm so excited to find out!