Saturday, December 20

A Rare Day Indeed

Though it can be treacherous, and community and church activities have been canceled lately, there is one Great Thing about being Snowed In: You're Snowed In!!
Its only requisite for us, was heading back over to Swains to buy gear so we could play in the Big White Fluffy. Swains and every other merchant in town (and neighboring towns!) is out of snow shovels, de-icer, antifreeze, rock salt, snow gloves and boots, snow clothes, and a mean lady took the last pair of red kid galoshes Allie's size. In fact, as a few of these items come in, consumers are helping themselves right from the shipment trucks!!
But No Matter! Because we got Yellow galoshes for Allie, New thick socks, mittens, and Luckily a snow coat while in Tacoma last. And YES, I am totally stoked about MY galoshes too!! We piled on the layers and layers...
So now that I've set the stage, this very day we ventured outside. It is snowing Now Again as I post, and more is expected to come! I hope you can enjoy the tactility of the Stuff, warm yourself with Kin and Coaco and BE SAFE in your holiday journeys.
Tried this:We did this:Tried this:You gotta do this:Play like this:And this:Finish up with this:...And then there's always this: (feel free to click on this one)
*Yes, I know the mitten string is supposed to go through the coat, we opened the new mittens after we got outside... :)

1 comment:

tt moreno said...

i love Allie's yellow galoshes. I need to get Raquel some!