Thursday, April 16
My Faves Right Now
...Mentioning I'm ever-pregnant, I have noticed I am keeping a few things close and dear to distract me nicely while I wait (due date is tomorrow). I present to you my favorite things:
First, This Girl. She's perfectly excellent at getting my attention. 'Nough said.
Second, Garden Plans. I love that part.
Third-- I am not ashamed-- the chocolate treats hidden in the baking cupboard. I'm raiding more often as of today. And I've earned it.
My husband's scruff (Center of photo). Exciting. It doesn't happen very often because it drives him crazy. He's doing it all for me.
Oh, ya. And Pillow Mountain. Jake and I pretty much use them All, with a couple of "back-ups" every night. They each have different assignments, but I'll spare you the details. Oooo-Ahhhh. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, I would love to have garden plans! Someday.....
It's our first year to have a plot- not containers. :D
AND
If I'm not having a baby right now, you'd better be, for heck's sake!
Post a Comment